Monday 17 March 2008

Risk Assessment


"How a maggot develops"


I see you have also made another post about Jeremy Young titled Risk Assessment.

In that article you ask many questions about Jeremy's suitability to adopt a child.

Has it slipped your attention that he and his wife do not need to adopt? His wife is having a baby. You will be aware of that because you have created a 'child at risk' campaign, supported by the likes of Mariana Faithful, to have this baby removed from his parents.

You even advertise your campaign on your so-called 'business blog' which you state is accessed by schoolchildren.

So where does your latest article come into the great scheme of things? Is this just another attempt at vindictive malice? Are you really so bored and lonely that you cannot think of more constructive things to do with your day? Is it half term over there and the schools are closed and you have no children to watch?

On the other hand, maggot, I wonder what your own suitability would be for adopting a child when you have written many perverted stories about taking advantage of young children and have publicly published these stories on the internet? Anyone wishing to find these stories only have to look at the links published on the right hand side of this blog titled "Mike Hitchen's Pervy Links". There are many more of these stories to be found, but reading those will give anyone an insight into your warped and dangerous mind.

Of course, you have also publicly published, on the internet, your hatred and revenge for your mother.

Bates Motel is hardly a proper environment for any child.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much lower will you and Mariana sink Hitchen?

Anonymous said...

Well, if you say his name quickly it sounds like My Kitchen so I guess you could call his campaign the Hitchen Sink.

Anonymous said...

Hitchen's sinking even!

Anonymous said...

There is no lower. They're already squirming around in the murky depths. *shudders*

Anonymous said...

Large international readership? Let's face it, since he stopped ranting about the McCanns and opened his little cult forum, nobody reads his blog. I defy him to show reliable evidence!

Not-a-sycophant

Anonymous said...

I can't find any place to leave a message of support for Jill Havern and I would really like to!

Anonymous said...

I think Jill Havern reads this blog so I am sure any messages of support she would see.

I back you too Jill and I loved your book btw. I would not have known about it for maggot damning it. He retracted a forward but you already had a forward printed in your book long before maggot's dated post so was he jumping on the bandwaggon or was he hoping for his name as the forward in the 2nd printed edition? Strange guy!

Anonymous said...

Jill,

I am so sorry that you have suffered this unwarranted attack.
We "met" last summer on Hitchen's blog and in the shoutbox. I had, and still have, tremendous respect for you, your book, and your fight for justice.
Hitchen is a pathetic worm who is using you and TFA to try to show his few remaining followers that he has power. He will not manage to harm either of you because you are way above him. His jealousy of your success is the reason he is attacking you. You are a printed author, he runs a pathetic blog that nobody reads: not his followers, not schoolchildren and not businessmen!
I am sorry that I cannot sign with my real name, which is known to you, but like other naive idiots, that worm has my email and personal details, and I don't want to face harassment from a raving lunatic.
You go girl!!!

Not-a-sycophant