Dear Mike Hitchen
Following your recent post on your ionglobaltrends blog please answer the following questions:
1. Please provide evidence of the "widespread concern" which relates to the alleged sexual remarks by Jeremy Young.
2. Please provide evidence of the confirmation of the investigation by Child and Public Protection Unit, Bradford, to which you refer.
3. You say a number of references were made regarding the alleged sex acts with Jeremy's stillborn baby. Please provide evidence of the number of references and their content.
4. Please provide evidence of "other references between child and parent" that you allege took place.
5. Please clarify who is the "widely respected Australian blogger" to whom you refer.
6. Please provide evidence of the alleged "attacks" on blogs of anyone connected to you.
7. Please confirm who it is who has discredited author Jill Havern.
8. Please provide evidence of the "hoax call" made to NSW police.
9. Please provide evidence of the forums that you claim Jill Havern has been banned from.
You will note that this blog has been laden with evidence on our part, so it is only fair to invite you to do the same. You are respectfully invited to use the comments box provided or you can send your evidence by email and it will be published on this blog.
Clearly you have such evidence or you would not risk publishing such accusations. You will note that this is an open and public blog and people will be able to make their own minds up following the submission of your evidence. If you do not trust your evidence to be posted on this blog, then please post it on your own blog for the world to see.
We await your response.